During their years in kindergarten through sixth grade, students are learning with enthusiasm and gaining confidence to successfully make the transition to middle school. They have a better understanding of themselves and an eagerness to experience the new challenges and opportunities that await them in middle school.
- English: Voyages in English, Loyola Press
- Handwriting: Writing Our Catholic Faith, Universal Publishing
- Math: Saxon Math, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Reading & Spelling: MacMillan Reading, Macmillan/McGraw-Hill
- Religion: We Believe, Sadlier Religion
- Science: Harcourt Science, Harcourt School Publishers
- Social Studies: Scott Foresman Social Studies, Scott Foresman Publishers