Tuition and fees only cover 60% of the full cost to educate a child here; in order to keep tuition affordable, our school relies on parish subsidy, parent-led fundraising programs and our development campaigns such as the Annual Fund to broaden our base of support and ensure financial stability.
Our budget goal is to raise unrestricted cash gifts from donors to meet immediate needs. All gifts received will be used for general operating expenses in the coming 12 months such as:
- Increasing tuition assistance;
- Updating textbooks and curriculum;
- Adding multimedia library materials;
- Expanding teacher training;
- Upgrading computer hardware and software;
- Enhancing art and music programs;
- Meeting rising utility and insurance costs;
- Maintaining building and grounds.
Donors include parishioners, school families, friends, grandparents, alumni, alumni parents, faculty and staff.
We ask that you consider making a donation for the benefit of our elementary children and the dedicated teachers and staff.
To make a gift to the children of Our Lady of Fatima Elementary School, please contact the business office at (228) 388-3602 or firstname.lastname@example.org