The mission of Our Lady of Fatima Elementary School is to provide a Catholic education which supports and encourages each student to reach his or her full potential.
OLF at a Glance
- Founded in 1961, Our Lady of Fatima is an independent, Catholic, coeducational school for students – PK2, PK3, PK4, K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade.
- Total enrollment: 225
- Student to faculty ratio: 19:1
- Academic calendar consists of two 18-week semesters
- Mascot: Fatima Falcon
- MS State Board of Education
- Education Association (NCEA)
Because of small class sizes, students are not ranked
|F||Below 70||Below 70|
- First Honors: All A’s
- Second Honors: All A’s and B’s
Consistent with the values of a Catholic school, Our Lady of Fatima Elementary School is committed to a diverse and inclusive community with respect to race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, familial status, economic circumstance, age, and physical disability in its student body, faculty and staff. Pursuant to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, Our Lady of Fatima Elementary School does not discriminate in the administration of admission, financial aid or loan practices, educational or other school-sponsored programs and activities, or in the hiring or terms of employment of faculty and staff.