Looking for a way for your child to begin developing social skills without committing to full-time daycare?
The Pre K-2 Program is designed to allow families to expose their child to a classroom environment on a part-time basis. We will work on your child’s social skills, engage their creative side with art and sensory materials, and interact with other children their own age.
Build Creativity and Motor Skills
- Music and art activities are planned to promote creativity and self-expression.
- Throwing, climbing, balancing, jumping, running, marching, and playing outdoor games contribute to the development of gross motor skills.
Develop Math, Writing, and Language Skills
- Children need to be exposed to math activities as early as possible to learn number skills and logical thinking.
- Handwriting skills are developed by building fine motor skills and hand strength.
- Develop vocabulary through reading and thematic units about animals, insects, weather, seasons, and more.
We Offer Options to Fit Your Schedule
Full Day Session: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Two Day Session: Choose two days from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Half Day Session: Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm
Enroll your child in our Pre K-2 Program and give them a head-start in the educational process!