- This event has passed.
IOWA Test Week
April 4 - April 8
The Iowa Test will be administered to students in grades second through sixth starting Monday, April 4 until Friday, April 8.
Testing times will be between the hours of 8:15 – 12:00. Please do not bring your child in late. If a test has started in a class and a student is late, the student will sit in the office until the test is finished.
There is no way to prepare your child for these tests. Below are listed several suggestions on how to help your child(ren) do his/her best on the tests:
- Go to bed on time and get a good night’s rest.
- Eat a healthy breakfast, less sugar, high carbohydrate.
- Arrive at school on time.
- Keep the morning routine with a minimum of stress.
- Bring two #2 pencils with erasers, no mechanical pencils.
- Say a prayer with your child(ren).
- Offer words of encouragement, hugs, kisses before leaving them at school.
- Please, do not schedule any morning appointments during this week.