- Avoid gatherings of 250 people or more, especially if there is evidence of transmission in your county or adjacent counties . If you do attend, remember to practice the hygiene and distancing steps above.
- To prevent illness in those most vulnerable, anyone 65 or older OR with a chronic medical condition should avoid any gathering of 250 people or more.
- Avoid unnecessary (non-urgent) air, bus or train travel.
- Limit visitation to older relatives or friends (especially in nursing or care homes).
- Prepare for the possibility that schools or day care centers may temporarily close.
Testing for COVID-19 is not performed at county health departments. Please contact your physician or a healthcare provider.
For latest Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information