OLF Elementary Summer Camp – Sold Out
Sign-Up on Our Wait List
We had an overwhelming response this year for our summer camp. We are presently sold out. We are putting together a wait list in case we have cancellations. If you wish to be placed on the wait list, please register by clicking on the “Wait List” button.
Anna Grace Castanedo, Camp Director
(228) 669 – 9236
Kirstin Walters, Camp Director
(228) 669 – 9590
*Field trips this year are an unknown due to COVID-19. We will see what is available as we get closer to camp.
Summer is right around the corner!
- Open to students from PK3 to 6th grade
- Full day from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Campers will receive snack in the morning and afternoon
- Campers need to bring their lunch
- Each week features new theme with new activities
- Camp begins on Monday, June 1st and the final week begins Monday, July 20th.
Weekly Schedule & Activities
|6/1 – 6/5||Road Trip Week|
|6/8 – 6/12||Hollywood Week|
|6/15 – 6/19||Down on the Farm|
|6/22 – 6/26||Superhero Week|
|6/29 – 7/3||Disney Week|
|7/6 – 7/10||Olympics Week|
|7/13 – 7/17||School Spirit Week|
|7/20 – 7/24||Best of the Best|
Potential Field Trips
Every year we normally take our campers on field trips. This year may be the exception due to COVID-19. We have these field trips on our schedule. As we learn what is available, we will schedule field trips. Additional fees may be applicable.
- Centennial Plaza Waterpark
- Cinemark 16 Movie Theatre
- Hiller Park Splash Pad (Pre-K only)
- Institute for Marine Mammal Studies
- Lynn Meadows
- Mississippi Aquarium
- Wild Acres Farms
- Wings Performing Arts Show at Lynn Meadows
Camp Fees and Tuition
|$75.00 registration fee per camper for 4 weeks or less. |
$100.00 registration fee per camper for 5 or more weeks.
This fees covers registration, snacks, and t-shirt.
This fee is non-refundable with one exception (see below).
|Weekly Tuition||$125 for one camper.|
|Multiple Campers||$225 for two campers and $350 for three campers.|
|*Field Trips||Additional fee may apply|
*COVID-19 Protection Plan. While our camp registration fee is non-refundable, we are making one exception this year. If camp is closed during the week(s) you select due to COVID-19, the registration fee will be refunded.